Staff Selection Commission Online
Procedure for Online submission of application:
Online submission of application may be made at website
Detailed instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the
instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate
should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online
application contains two parts:
- Part I Registration
- Part II Registration
- In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information.
On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details
and make correction, if any, in the application.
- Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds
that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is
required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be
generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the
page. The application is incomplete without part II registration. Part II
registration contains filing procedure of payment details, uploading of
photograph, and scanned signature.
- Candidates who can pay application fee online though SBI net banking or
cash through SBI bank challan.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated
online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in
any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with Part II
- Those who want to pay online through net banking can go directly to part
II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply
registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 6.
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit grayscale JPG
format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 100 pixel widths
by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit grayscale JPG format. The
digital size of the file must be of resolution 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels
- An email will be sent to your email id informing you that the
application has been successfully registered. Registration No, email
confirming registration and proof of payment of application fee should be
retained by you.
- Regional offices of the commission have been advised to place details of
application numbers, Roll numbers and ticket number of candidates at least
one week before the date of the examination. They will also provide the
facility of downloading of Admission Certificate (Hall Ticket) from their
website. If you do not receive the Admission Certificate within a month of
the Examination and are unable to download the Admission Certificate from
the Regional website concerned, you must contact the Regional office
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form
shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection
Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of
furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or
omission to provide the required details in the application form.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) System of Online
Application Processing (SOAP)