(Paper) Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Exam (Assistant
Commandant) Solved Paper - 2016 "Current"
14. Recently French military announced to end 'Operation Sangaris' which was in operation since 2013, in which one of the following nations?
(b) Central African Republic
(c) South Sudan
15. Which one of the following cities hosted the Tenth Ministerial Conference of World Trade Organisation during December, 2015?
16. Which one of the following films was awarded the best-children's film in Berlin International Film Festival, 2016?
(d) Hail, Caesar!
17. Which one of the following statements regarding Zika virus is not correct?
(a) It was first isolated from a monkey in the Zika forest of Uganda .
(b) It is transmitted by daytime- active Aedes mosquitoes
(c) It does not cause mother to child infection
(d) Zika virus in pregnant women results in abnormal brain development of the fetus
18. Which one of the following fiction was selected for Man Booker Prize 2015?
(a) A Little Life
(b) The Fishermen
(c) A Brief History of Seven Killings
(d) Satin Island
19. Which of the following statements about 'Nairobi Package' adopted in the Tenth Ministerial Conference of WTO is/are correct?
1. No safeguard mechanism for developing country members.
2. Preferential rules of origin for least developed countries.
3. Public stockholding for food security purposes.
Select correct answer using the code given below.
(a) Only 1
(b) 1 and 2
(c) 2 and 3
(d) 1, 2 and 3
20. The 'Paris Agreement' adopted in Conference of the Parties (CoP 21) in December, 2015, will be effective provided the document, is signed by
(a) 51 UNFCCC parties accounting for atleast 51 % of global greenhouse gas emission .
(b) 51 UNFCCC parties accounting for atleast 55% of global greenhouse gas emission
(c) 55 UNFCCC parties accounting for atleast 55% of global greenhouse gas emission
(d) 75 UNFCCC parties accounting for atleast 51 % of global greenhouse gas emission
21. Which one of the following cities hosted the Twelfth South Asian Games, 2016?
22. Which one of the following cities has been identified as the best habitable city in the 18th Mercer Quality of Life Study, 2016?
23. Which one of the following States won the 61th National School Athletics Championship in the year 2016?
(d) Tamil Nadu
24. In February 2016, which one of the following countries has rejected the plea of the incumbent President through a referendum to contest the Presidential election for the third term?
25. Lance Naik Hanmanthappa Koppad, who was buried alive under snow by deadly avalanche at Siachen Glacier, who later died in a hospital after he was miraculously rescued by army, was a soldier of
(a) Dogra Regiment
(b) Madras Regiment
(c) Rajput Regiment
(d) Jat Regiment
26. Which one of the following was the Theme State -in the 30th Surajkund International Craft Mela?
27. Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, government of India, has recently decided to set up India's first defence industrial park at
28. The largest greenhouse gas leakage in the US history took place in February, 2016. The gas was
(a) carbon dioxide
(d) nitrous oxide