(ADVT) Free Coaching with Hostel Facility for UPSC 2017 by
Jamia Millia Islamia
1. Written test would comprise General Studies (Objective
type) on UPSC model and Essay Writing in English/Hindi/Urdu to test candidate’s
ability to express themselves in an organised and structured manner. The total
duration of examination would be of three hours.
2. In case of tie, the higher marks in essay, if required the higher marks in
interview would be taken as basis of selection. At the end. If required, the
candidate who is younger (age wise) would get the seat.
3. Only those candidates who have already completed their Graduation need to
4. Coaching will include (a) classes on General Studies, CSAT
and selected optional papers History, Public Administration, Geography,
Sociology and Urdu, (b) Test series and evaluation shall be carried out by
faculty members of jamia and professional Faculties (c) Essay writing practice
shall form part of the curriculum
5. The Academy will also conduct Mock interview for those who qualify for the
6. Test Series (Prelims) will be held during March-May 2017
7. Test Series (Main) will be held during August-November 2017
8. Library facility is provided (24x7)
9. Scholarship to 20% admitted students @Rs. 2000/-per month will be
provided on mean- cum-merit basis
10. Total seats available: 150 (115 boys and 35 girls). Hostel accommodation
will be provide to all the admitted students In case of shortage, hostel seats
may be allotted in phase manner strictly on the basis of merit Determined by the
- Online Application form is available on jamia’s Website (jmi.ac.in)
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- has to be deposited online only.
- Contact: Office: 26981717 Extn- 4270, 4271 Direct
1. Last date for submission of Application Form 24th August 2016
2. Written Test- GS ( Objective type) and Essay: 10th September , 2016
(Saturday)10:00 am to 01:00 p.m
3 Result of written test 07th October, 2016 (Friday) 04:00 p.m.
4 Interview 17-21 & 24-28, October, 2016 (Monday-Friday)
5 Final Result 2nd November, 2016 (Wednesday), 04:00 p.m.
6 Last date of completion of admission 9th November, 2016 (Wednesday)
7 Registration of waiting list candidates 10th November, 2016 (Thursday)
8 Admission for waiting list candidates 11th November, 2016 (Friday)
9 Classes (Orientation) 15th November, 2016 (Tuesday) 11:00 a.m.
Courtesy: Jamia Millia Islamia