(Jobs) Rajasthan Judicial Services | Recruitment of Entry Level District Judge
Rajasthan Judicial Services | Recruitment of Entry Level District Judge
Rajasthan Judicial Service,
Rajasthan High Court,
Rajasthan Judicial Service, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur Recruits Law Degree Candidates at Jodhpur In 2010
No. Estt. (RJS)26/2010
Dated: 15th April, 2010
Applications are invited from the Advocates for filling up vacant posts by direct recruitment in the Rajasthan Judicial Service in accordance with the Rajasthan Judicial Service Rules, 2010:
- Pay Scale: Rs. 16750-400-19150-450-20500
- Age: Min 35 years and Max 45 years on th 1.1.2010 (Provided that the upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and Women candidates)
A candidate for direct recruitment to the service;
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must hold a degree of Bachelor of Law (Professional) of any recognized Universityestablishe by Law in India and under the Advocates Act, 1961, and
- Must have been an Advocate for a period of not less than 7 years on the last date fixed for reciept of applications.
- Must possess through knowledge of Hindi Written in Devangri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and social customs of Rajasthan.
Character & Physical Fitness:
- The character of the candidate must be such as to render him suitable in the opinion of the court in all respects for appointment to the service. he must produce a certificate of good character from the District Judge of the District in which he has been practising as a Lawyer and 2 such certificates, written not more than 6 months prior to the date of submission of application, from 2 responsible persons not related to him.
- A person dismissed by the Central/State Govt. or convicted of the offence involving moral turpitude shall not be eligible for the appointment.
- No person shall be appointed as a member of the service by direct recruitment unless he is in good mental & bodily health and free from any kind of physical defect likely to interface with the effecient performance of his duties as a member of the service.
Disqualification For Appointment:
No person shall be qualified for the appointment;
- If he has more than 1 spouse living.
- If he has been dismissed or removed from service by any High Court, Govt. or Statutory Body or Local Authority.
- If he was or convicted for any offence involving moral turpitude.
- If he being an Advocate found guilty of professional misconductunder the provisions of Advocates Act, 1961.
- If he has more than 2 childrens on or after the date of commencement of these Rules.
- If he has accepted or accepts dowry at the time of his Marriage.
SC/ST Candiadtes 100/-
All Other Candidates 500/-
Examination Fee needed to be depsited by way of Demand Draft in favour of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur payable at SBI, Jodhpur.
Scheme of Examination:
Written Test and; Interview to test the General Knowledge of the candidate and his fitness for appointment to the cadre.
How To Apply:
Application which can be had along with instructions from the office of the Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur on payment of sum of Rs. 100/- in cash on any working days during office hours. Application Form can also be had by post vy sending a Crossed Indian Postal order of Rs. 100/- payable at Jodhpur at the name of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur, along with a self addressed envelope of the size 5 X 11 inches duly stamped worth Rs. 30/- for sending the Form through Registered Dak, which should be sent well in advance so as to reach the office at least 2 weeks before the last date of submission of application form witht he District Judge concerned.
Last Date to Apply: 30.4.2010
- No claim or refund for application fee will be entertained nor the fee shall be held in reserve for any other examination unless the candidate is not admitted to the examination by Court.
- No recommendation for recruitment either written or oral other than the required under thses Rules, shall be taken into consideration.
- Any attempt on the part of a candidate to enlist support directly or indirectly for this candidature by other means shall disqualify him for the recruitment.
Rajasthan Judicial Service,
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur