(Jobs) Recruitment of 2600 Assistants Officers in Insurance Companies- 2013
National Insurance Company Limited invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens on behalf of all the four Public Sector General Insurance Companies with a combined human resource base of 65651 having 6116 offices/business centres in every nook & corner of the Country with total Premium Income of Rs.35000 crores for the year 2012-13 for recruitment of 2600 (Two thousand six hundred) Assistants in Class III Cadre from open market.
National Insurance Company Limited would coordinate the written examination, thereafter, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test for the short-listed candidates would be conducted by each Company in their respective zones where their Head Office is situated (except in certain cases).
Total Posts: 2600
Age Limit : Minimum Age: 18 years; Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 30.06.2013).
Salary Scale : Rs.7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270-790(2)-16850-840(5)-21050
- Graduate from a recognized University
- Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities
- Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
All eligible candidates should apply on-line before the last date for registration of application.
- All candidates will have to appear for the Written examination, thereafter, candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test /Computer Proficiency Test/ Interview.
Scheme of Examination:
|English Language :||50|
|Numerical Ability :||50|
|General Awareness :||50|
|Computer Knowledge :||50|
|Total Marks obtained shall be
proportionately reduced to a
of 35 marks (A)
Summary of Company wise & Category wise Vacancies (provisional)
|SI.NO||Name of Company||Categories|
|1||National Insurance Co. Ltd.||117||66||223||394||800|
|2||Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.||67||46||119||368||600|
|3||The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.||30||27||224||319||600|
|4||United India Insurance Co. Ltd.||96||45||155||304||600|
Courtesy : National Insurance India