(Jobs) UPSC : Recruitment for Medical Officer & Assistant Labour Commissioner, Special Advt. No.51/2013 - 2013
Special Recruitment Advertisement No. 51/2013
Invites Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*)For Recruitment By Selection To The Following Posts
Vacancy No. 13015101712
- Thirty-nine Medical Officer in the Department of Medical and Public Health, Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Of the Thirty-Nine posts, five posts are reserved for Scheduled Castes candidates, two posts are reserved for Scheduled Tribes Candidates, ten posts are reserved for Other Backward Classes Candidates and the remaining twenty two posts are Unreserved. Of the thirty-nine posts, two posts are reserved for Physically Handicapped Persons
- Age (As on Closing Date): Not exceeding 35 years. The age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3)+Rs. 5400/- (Grade Pay)+NPA as admissible.(T.E.Rs.36,120/-p.m. approximately + NPA as admissible)
Essential : Educational - A recognised Medical Qualification included in the Ist or IInd Schedule of Part II of the IIIrd Schedule (other than Licenciate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualification included in the Part IInd of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Completion of compulsory rotating Internship.
Duties : To attend OPD, IPD, emergency, post-mortem and MLC cases.
Vacancy No. 13015102712
- Fifty-seven Assistant Labour Commissioner (Central)/Assistant Welfare
Commissioner (Central)/Assistant Labour Welfare Commissioner
(Central)/Assistant Director in Grade-V of Junior Time Scale (JTS) of
Central Labour Service (CLS), Ministry of Labour & Employment. Of the
fifty-seven posts, six posts are reserved for Scheduled Castes Candidates,
three posts are reserved for Scheduled Tribes Candidates, nineteen posts are
reserved for Other Backward
Classes Candidates and the remaining twenty nine posts are Unreserved. Of the fiftyseven posts, three posts are reserved for Physically Challenged persons and of these three posts,two posts are reserved for Physically Handicapped Persons with disability
- Age (As on Closing Date): Not exceeding 35 years.The age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3)+Rs. 5400/- (Grade Pay)(T.E. Rs.36,120/-p.m. approximately)
Essential : Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
Diploma in Social Work/ Labour Welfare/Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/Labour Law from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
Desirable : Degree in law from a recognized University
Duties : The CLS Officers discharge statutory functions in the Central Sphere under various Labour Enactments. Their main function includes prevention and settlement of Industrial disputes, enforcement of various Labour Laws and to establish harmonious relation between workers and management. These Officers are notified as Inspectors, Conciliation Officers and Appellate Authorities under the various Acts.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI/Associate Banks of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How To Apply:
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in . Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are not required to send any Document or Certificate or Printout of Application initially to the Commission. Any Document or Certificate or Printout of Application submitted initially by the candidate would be summarily ignored. However, he/she should essentially retain the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) finally submitted for submission to the Commission along with relevant Documents/ Certificates on demand, in case he/she qualifies in the Recruitment Test.
The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher "Application Number" is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications,should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher "Application Number" shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one"Application Number" shall not be adjusted against any other "Application Number".
Initially the candidates are not required to send any Document or Certificate or Printout of Application to the Commission. Subsequently the candidates who qualify in the Recruitment Test shall be asked to submit only the following Documents/ Certificates along with the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application (ORA).
Self attested copies of Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark statements pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
Self attested copy of order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
Self attested copies of Certificates in the prescribed proforma from the Heads of Organizations/Departments for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificates should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the posts with durations.
The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
Closing Date Of Online Recruitment Application Printout/ Hard Copy Of (ORA) Through ORA Website : 31-01-2013
Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application : 23 :59 Hrs On 01.02.2013
Courtesy : Union Public Service Commission