Study Kit for Public Administration for IAS Mains Exams 2014 - 100% Syllabus Covered
Public Administration Study Kit (Printed Study Material of Paper I and II) For Mains Examination at the Price of 3000 RS (See the Table Below)
Due to heavy demand for Printed materials from candidates, we are now launching Hard Copies of our popular Online Course for Public Administration. We are quite confident that this Study Kit will be helpful to new aspirants and for the people where internet accesibilty is not very good. This is a comprehensive Study Kit which covers 100% syllabus and provides extensive reference material for Public Administration.
THIS IS THE BEST STUDY KIT ON PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION SO FAR
The PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION STUDY KIT (Printed Study materials course for Public Administration Mains Examination) are not part of our online course.
All the services provided to an online member is free for those who subscribes our printed study materials.
For Any Query Related to Public Administration or This Programme call Course Co-ordinator - +91 7827687693 (10 AM to 7 PM)
What you will get:
Structure of Materials and Privileges in subscribing ‘PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION STUDY KIT (Printed Study Materials for Public Administration Mains Examination)’ :
- Public Administration (Paper I and Paper II) - Printed Reading Material covering whole syllabus (No need of book reading is required thereafter)
- Summary of Administrative Committees Recommendations (National ) like Santhanam Committee on prevention of corruption, Sarkaria Committee, Punchhi Commission, Baswan Report, Second Administrative Reforms Commission, and many more National Committees.
- Gist of Selected Journals of IIPA (Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi) of last 25 years (As per your requirements in the exam, which we know better)- This section will help you to improve your quality of answers of comments and long and short questions.
- Categorized Unit and Sub-Unit Wise Question Papers of Public Administration
- Current Public Administration, A Monthly Magazine
- List of Useful Diagrams and Charts- While answer writing in Public Administration always pictorial presentations with explanations (of Diagrams and Charts) pay rich returns. We will provide you the list of few diagrams and charts with explanation and on the same pattern you have to develop exhaustive list.
- Strategy and Suggested Reading - It is full of tips on areas of emphasis, caution while reading and writing ,how to write the answer (?) and Suggested Reading on Public Administration.
- Overview of Main Linkages- In Public Administration in your answer you have to form linkages from five to six topics. This is shortest key to get high score in Public Administration. We will provide you the list of few main linkages and on the same pattern you have to develop exhaustive list.
- Free membership of online course of Public Administration
- Telephonic support from Course Co-ordinator, you can call him at +91 7827687693 (10 AM to 7 PM)
Our PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION STUDY KIT is a very detailed and pinpointed analysis of every topics and sub-topics. No core definitions, sub-topics and inherent points is missing. Notes are presented in point wise form and for more clarity diagrams and charts are given at appropriate places.
Price of the Kit:
The price of our Study Kit for Public Administration is Rs.
8000 Rs. 5000, including courier charges.
Flexi Modules: Public Administration Study Kit
Total No. of Pages
Public Administration (Paper I + Paper II ) Booklet
(Paper I + Paper II ) Booklet + Gist of National Administrative Committee Report + Gist of IIPA Journal
Comprehensive Package :(Total = 1700 Pages + Online Coaching Membership)
(Paper I + Paper II ) Booklet + Gist of National Administrative Committee Report + Gist of IIPA Journal+ Magazine-Current Public Administration +Categorised Previous Years Papers of Mains+ Diagrams and Charts on Public Administration + Online Coaching Membership
NOW THE QUESTION IS……
HOW WE ARE BETTER THAN OTHER ONLINE/OFFLINE COACHINGS AND PUBLICATIONS ?
Because we covered 100% Syllabus in our both PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION STUDY KIT & ONLINE PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION MAINS EXAMINATION COURSE.
Most of the coaching notes and books for Public Administration Mains Exam I found that they have little understanding or vague understanding of following topics.
As a result those topics are either missing or wrongly interpreted.
- Ad hoc and Advisory Bodies
- Regulatory Authorities
- Anti-development Thesis
- Code of Conduct in Personnel Administration
- State Theories and public policy formulation
- Network Analysis
- Work Management
- Union-State-Local Relations
- Civil Services Activism
- Global-Local Debate
- Development dynamics
- Politics and Administration with special reference to City Management
- Criminalisation of politics and administration (No mention of Criminalisation of administration most of the places)
- Police-public relations
- Problems of administration in coalition regimes and few more topics
- Post-Weberian developments
- Participative Management
- Public Private Partnership(PPP)
- Role of media,interest groups,voluntary organizations
- Changing profile of development administration
- Financial Accountability
- Political Culture
- Accounting Techniques
- Reforms in financial management and HRD
.........................................and few more topics
But we worked hard while developing the online/study kit of Public Administration Mains Exam and came out of those mistakes committed by others. Now we can affirm you again that we covered 100% syllabus with full clarity and explanation in our both PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION STUDY KIT & ONLINE PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION MAINS EXAMINATION COURSE.
|For Any Query
Related to Public Administration or This Programme call Course Co-ordinator -
+91 7827687693 (10
AM to 7 PM)
Free Sample Material & Important Articles:
What you will get:
- 8 Booklets
- 1100+ Pages
- Available in Hard Copy
- Guidance & Support from Our Experts
- Firstly to cover 100% civil service main examination (IAS) syllabus.
- Secondly to compile all the required study materials in a single place, So to save the precious time of the aspirants.
- You will Get 6 booklets in Hard Copy Format and 2 booklets (1. Categorised Papers of IAS Exam and 2. Current Public Administration Magazine) in Soft Copy (on your email).
- Study Kit will be delivered to your postal Address after payment confirmation.
- After dispatching your kit we will provide you a courier tracking details.
- For any help we will provide Telephonic & Email Support to the candidates.
Do not misguided by the wrong approach and poor quality of books/notes.
WORK HARD….BEST OF LUCK
Course Co-ordinator-PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION