Q.1- With reference to Nuclear Power Programme of India, which of the
following statements is not correct?
1. India's three-stage nuclear power programme was conceived by Homi Bhabha.
2. First stage of the Programme is Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors.
3. Second stage of the Programme is Thorium Based Reactors.
4. All of the above are correct
Q.2- Which of the following railway station has been declared cleanest by
Q.3- Which of the following is correct regarding National technical research
1. It is under the National Security Advisor in the Prime Minister's Office,
2. It was set up in 2000, after the Kargil war
3. Agency supervises working of technical wings of various intelligence
agencies, including those of the Indian Armed Forces