UPSC: Civil Service Preliminary Examination : 2013 - Apply Online
::INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATIONS::
Candidates must apply Online using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ . Salient features of the system of Online Application Form are given hereunder:
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Before start filling up on Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online applications (Part I and II) can be filled within the period notified for the purpose, after which link will be disabled.
Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply well in time without waiting for last date for submission of online application.