(INFO) Preliminary Examination - Probable Cut-Off Marks
Preliminary Examination - Probable Cut-Off Marks*
Minimum number of questions need to be correct for optional subject
Minimum number of questions need to be correct for General Studies
Geography 84-95 90+ Indian History 95-98 95 Mathematics 68 95 Political Science 90+ 95+ Public Administration 84-98 90 Sociology 94-100 95
* Based on last years Trend.
* It may change from year to year.
* Scores vary based on the number of applicants take the examination and the difficulty level.
* Author does not assume responsibility for the correctness of this information.
* Even if you feel that your score will be less than the score listed above, please keep on preparing for your Main examination.
more resources coming soon.....keep visiting..