SBI Bank Exam: Selection Process And Eligibility Criteria 2009
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 %
aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
- Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
- Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30
years of age.
1.Tier I - Preliminary Examination : Time 2 Hours
- Candidates have to appear in objective type examination conducted by the
Examination will consist of:
- Reasoning Ability Test
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness/Computer Knowledge
- English Language
2. Tier II - Main Test : Time 3 Hours
This will be an Objective and Descriptive type examination
The objective type examination of 2 hours duration will consist of :
- Test of Reasoning
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Marketing Knowledge
- Test of English Language
- The Descriptive type examination will be a test of English knowledge
that has to be done in 1 hour.
3. Tier III - Group Discussion & Interview :
- Selected candidates from Tier I and II are called for Personal Interview
and Group Discussion conducted by the respective Bank.
- Last date for submission of online application forms: Mid of August
- Date of Entrance examination: Mid of October, 2009 and Last week of
Central Recruitment & Promotion Deptt.
1st Floor,(West Wing),
212, Free Press Journal Marg,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021.
Click Here For SBI Exam Paper ]