Integrated Guidance Programme of General Studies for IAS (Pre) - 2013
Subject - History of India & Indian National Movement
Chapter : India in the Eighteenth Century
1. Consider the following statements
Nadir Shah invaded India in 1739.
In the third Battle of Panipat Sadasiv Rao Bhao led Maratha.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
Both 1 & 2
None of the above
2. There are some views given by Historians about the decline of Mughal empire. Match the following.
(1)Jadunath Sarkar a) Agrarian crisis
(2) Irfan Habib b) Peasant rebellion
(3) Athar Ali c) Mansabdari crisis
(4) Satish Chandra d) Jagir system
1-a 2-b 3-c 4-d
1-b 2-c 3-d 4-a
1-b 2-a 3-d 4-c
1-d 2-b 3-c 4-a
<< Go Back to IGP Main Page