Directions: Study the following table to answer the given questions. Number
of Students of Different Classes of a School Playing Different Games
1. Approximately what percent of VIIIth class
students play Cricket out of the total students playing Cricket?
2. What is the respective ratio of XIth and Xth
class students playing Foot Ball?
(a) 1 : 2
(b) 2 : 5
(c) 2 : 3
(d) 3 : 2
3. Which game is the most popular?
(b) Foot Ball
4. Approximately what percent of Xth class students
play Table Tennis out of the total Xth class students playing different given
5. Which game has ascending number of students from
class IX to XII?
(a) Only Basket Ball
(b) Only Badminton
(c) Chess and Badminton
(d) None of these