UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer Exam - Printed Study Notes
EPFO Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer Exam - Printed Study Notes
As you all know The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Written Examination for recruitment of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in the EPFO after a gap of 4 Years.
The written examination will be conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Phase-1 Written Exam Paper will have General Studies, General Ability and Intelligence, General English of 100 Marks. The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type and carry 75% weightage.
Phase-2 is Personality Interview and will carry 25% weightage.
Preparation of this examination is very tough, because this EPFO recruitment offers quite high level posts and salary is also very good.
So, we have devised a very focused & strategic Study Kit, specially for EPFO Examination. We have specially made this kit for those aspirants who are either new to this paper or have studied it but not getting desired marks.
You can see contents of study kit online & we are confident that this study notes will be more than beneficial for you.
What you will get:
- 100% EPFO Enforcement Officer Exam Written Syllabus Covered
- MEDIUM: ENGLISH Medium Only
- 11 Printed Books
- 1,600+ Pages
- Previous Year Papers (PDF Copy)
- Weekly Current Affairs (12 Months) - Pdf Copy
- Gist of The Hindu, Yojana, Kurukshetra, PIB (1 Year) - Pdf Copy
- Available in Hard Copy
- Guidance & Support from Our Experts
- These notes are written in simple language.
- You can prepare yourself at your home by reading these notes.
- After reading these notes, you will NOT have to buy any other book separately.
- This note contains all the topics that you need in preparation.
- These notes have been prepared by experience of successful students and teachers.
- These notes are very beneficial for the students studying themselves without coaching.
Price of the Kit:
8,000Rs. 3,999/- (50% Off, Limited Period Offer)
- price is including courier charges all over India.
- Payment is 100% Safe and Order No is generated immediately.
Click Here to Order Online (100% Safe)
Study Kit Contents
|Booklet No||Subjects||No of Pages|
|2||Indian Freedom Struggle||100+|
|3||Current Events and Developmental Issues||200+|
|6||General Accounting Principles||100+|
|7||Industrial Relations and Labour Laws||100+|
|8||General Science & Knowledge of Computer Applications||125+|
|9||General Mental Ability||150+|
|11||Social Security in India||70+|
|Weekly Current Affairs (PDF Copy - 1 Year)||1500+ (PDF)|
|Gist of The Hindu, Yojana, Kurukshetra, PIB etc (PDF Copy - 1 Year)||1000+ (PDF)|
EPFO Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus of the Written Test broadly comprises the following topics :
i) General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.
ii) Indian Freedom Struggle.
iii) Current Events and Developmental Issues.
iv) Indian Polity & Economy.
v) General Accounting Principles.
vi) Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
vii) General Science & knowledge of Computer applications
viii) General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
ix) Social Security in India.
Weightage of the Tests :
Recruitment Test (RT) and Interview carry weightage in the ratio of 75:25 for the candidates shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the interview.