NCERT Books Study Notes (Class-6 to 12, Old & New) for IAS, UPSC Exams - DIWALI OFFER
NCERT Books Study Notes (Class-6 to 12, Old & New) for IAS, UPSC Exams
Everybody knows that NCERT Text Books are the first step for starting the preparation for UPSC, IAS Exams. NCERT Books provide aspirant with easy to understand language and graphic illustrations and it is must read for each and every UPSC, State PSC Exams aspirant.
Now keeping in mind the Huge no of Pages and unavailability of OLD NCERT books, we have designed a study material which will cover All the NCERT Books required for the UPSC Exams. All the study material is specifically compiled from civil services exam point of view. The study material is highly recommended for all the civil services aspirants, and it will give comprehensive idea about he various issues and concepts, and will form strong foundation.
We have designed this study material by analyzing the question papers of last 10 years and by keeping in mind the present trend involving much importance of NCERT Syllabus in GS papers.
What you will get:
- 800+ Pages (5 Books)
- All Old and new NCERT Important Material for UPSC Exam
- From Class-6 to Class-12 Compilation
- Study Notes of NCERT History (Old & New)
- Study Notes of NCERT Indian Polity (Old & New)
- Study Notes of NCERT Geography (Old & New)
- Study Notes of NCERT General Science (Old & New)
- Study Notes of NCERT Indian Economy (Old & New)
- Practice MCQ included in every Booklet
- IAS Planner (PDF Copy)
- UPSC PRE 10 Year Solved Papers (PDF Copy)
Price of the Kit:
3,000Rs. 1499/- (50% Off, Limited Period Offer)
- price is including courier charges all over India.
- Payment is 100% Safe and Order No is generated immediately.
|Booklet No||Subjects||Sample Chapter|
|1||The Gist of NCERT History||Click Here For Sample Chapter|
|2||The Gist of NCERT Indian Polity||Click Here For Sample Chapter|
|3||The Gist of NCERT Geography||Click Here For Sample Chapter|
|4||The Gist of NCERT General Science||Click Here For Sample Chapter|
|5||The Gist of NCERT Indian Economy||Click Here For Sample Chapter|
|-||Practice MCQ included in Every Booklet|
|6||IAS Planner (PDF Copy)|
|7||UPSC PRE 10 Year Solved Papers (PDF Copy)|