Study Kit for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Preliminary Examination
(GS Paper -1)
Presenting comprehensive Printed study material for Madhya Pradesh
Public Service Commission General Studies, which will cover everything from end to end.
IASEXAMPORTAL will help you in your preparation at every step with right guidance and quality study materials.
We have compiled study material by analyzing the question papers of last few years and by keeping in mind the present trend involving GS Preliminary paper I.
After the Grand Success in last year Madhya Pradesh Public
Service Commission Preliminary Examination,. This year too we have come up with Our New & Revised Study Notes exactly based on the new pattern of
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Preliminary Examination.
What you will get:
- 100% MPPSC G.S. Syllabus Covered
- 1950+ Pages
- Total Booklets: 7
- Every section is covered with Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)
- Flow chart, diagram and figures are exhaustively compiled, for better understanding of the Contents.
Current Affairs for MPPSC (Pre.) Exam
Gist of The
Hindu, Yojana, Kurukshetra, PIB (12 Months) - Pdf Copy
- Guidance & Support from Our Experts
Price of the Kit:
8,000 Rs. 3,999/- (50% Off, Limited time Offer)
- price is including courier charges all over India.
- Payment is 100% Safe and Order No is generated immediately.
- we dont offer Cash on Delivery.
- Every section is covered with chapter wise Multiple Choice Question. (MCQs)
- Flow chart, diagram and figures are exhaustively compiled, for better
understanding of the Contents.
Click Here to Order Online
CLICK HERE TO CALL US
Paper -1 Study Kit Content:
History of India and Indian National Movement
Indian & World Geography
Indian Polity & Governance
Economic and Social Development
General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
Preliminary Examination Syllabus:
(1) State Services Preliminary Examination (Objective types) for selection of
candidates for Main Examination, and
(2) State Services Main Examination (written and interview)for selection of
candidates for the various categories of services and posts.
2. The preliminary examination will consist of two papers of objective type
(multiple choice questions). Each paper will be set in accordance with the
scheme given below :-
||General Aptitude Test
1. General Science and Environment: Questions on
general science and Environment will cover general appreciation and
understanding of science including matters of every day observation and
experience as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a
special study of any particular scientific discipline.
2. Current Events of National & International Importance: In current
events knowledge of significant National and International leveling will be
3. History of India and Independent India: In History,
questions of general knowledge related to social, economic and political aspects
will be asked. Also, there will be questions on Indian National Movement and
Development of Independent India.
4. (1) Geography of India: There will be questions of
general knowledge relating to Physical, social and economic geography. It will
also include questions on Indian Agriculture and Natural resources. There will
be questions pertaining to demography and census of India.
(2) General Geographical awareness of world.
5. Indian Polity and Economy: Political system and
constitution of the country, Panchayati Raj, social system, economic
development, elections, political parties, plans, industrial development,
foreign trade and economic and financial institutions.
6. Sports: Important games and sports tournaments, Awards and
personalities for M.P., India, Asia and World.
7. Geography, History and Culture of M.P.: There will
be questions related to the development of Mountains, rivers, climate, Flora and
Fauna, Minerals transportation in the Geography of Madhya Pradesh . It will also
have questions relating to important dynasties of M.P., Contribution of
important dynasties in the Histroy & Culture of Madhya Pradesh, There will be
questions on Tribals, Arts, Architecture, Fine Arts and Historical personalities
8. Polity and Economy of M.P.: Political system,
Political partities and elections, Pachyati Raj, Social system and economic
development of M.P.. This will also include questions on Industry, Plans,
Economic programmes, business, demography and census of M.P.
9. General Mental Ability: Numerical ability, reasoning, coding, data
analysis and interpretation and analogy.
10. Information and Communication Technology:
Questions pertaining to characteristics, uses, and terminologies such as
website, online, search engine, e-mail, video mail, chatting, video
conferencing, hacking, cracking, virus and cyber crime.
- You will Get 7 booklets
- Study Kit will be delivered to your postal Address after payment
- After dispatching your kit we will provide you courier tracking details.
- For any help we will provide Telephonic & Email Support to the
Wishing You Success