Following is the books list for chemistry optional which i got from
Abhijet Aggarwal's interview (CSE-2009,AIR-25) having chemistry and Physics as
- Physical chem by Puri Sharma and Pathania
- Phy chemistry by castellan
- Phy chemistry by Atkins
- Chemical Kinectics - Laider
- Selected topics in inorganic chemistry - Tuli and Madan
- Inorganic chemisty- Puri sharma and kaila(PSK)
- Inorganic chemistry, Principle, structure and Reactivity - Huheey
- Inorg chemistry - J.D. Lee
- Organic Chemistry - Mcmurry, Morrison and Boyed, Peter Sykes and R.K.
- Photochemistry and pericyclic reactions by Jaya singh and Jagdamba singh
- Spectroscopy -Y.R.Sharma, P.S.Kals, william kemp , Donald Pavia.
These are the books from the article.
Simranjit Singh, IAS Aspirant
For Study Materials Call Us at +91 8800734161 (MON-SAT 11AM-7PM)