Weekly UPSC Mains Exam Answer Writing Challenges- General
The main idea behind Weekly Answer Writing Challenge is to
make your exam preparation more result oriented. The most advantageous part of
this exercise is to make your answer visible to everyone, someone may correct
you if they find a mistake in your answer plus it must be also supported by our
experts , you may see others answers also. It is free and definitely will
improve your writing ability and marks in your final examination.
MODULE- I (WEEK-I)
General Studies- I: Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of
the World and Society
- Indian culture will cover the salient aspects of Art Forms, Literature
and Architecture from ancient to modern times.
- Modern Indian history from about the middle of the eighteenth century
until the present significant events, personalities, issues.
- The Freedom Struggle - its various stages and important contributors or
contributions from different parts of the country.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
- History of the world will include events from 18th century such as
industrial revolution, world wars, redrawal of national boundaries,
colonization, decolonization, political philosophies like communism,
capitalism, socialism etc. - their forms and effect on the society.
For Study Materials Call Us at +91 8800734161 (MON-SAT 11AM-7PM)