Weekly UPSC Mains Exam Answer Writing Challenges- General
The main idea behind Weekly Answer Writing Challenge is to make your exam
preparation more result oriented. The most advantageous part of this exercise is
to make your answer visible to everyone, someone may correct you if they find a
mistake in your answer plus it must be also supported by our experts , you may
see others answers also. It is free and definitely will improve your writing
ability and marks in your final examination.
General Studies- II: Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and
- Indian Constitution- historical underpinnings, evolution, features,
amendments, significant provisions and basic structure.
- Functions and responsibilities of the Union and the States, issues and
challenges pertaining to the federal structure, devolution of powers and
finances up to local levels and challenges therein.
- Separation of powers between various organs dispute redressal mechanisms
- Comparison of the Indian constitutional scheme with that of other
- Parliament and State Legislatures - structure, functioning, conduct of
business, powers & privileges and issues arising out of these.
- Structure, organization and functioning of the Executive and the
Judiciary Ministries and Departments of the Government; pressure groups and
formal/informal associations and their role in the Polity.
- Salient features of the Representation of People’s Act.
- Appointment to various Constitutional posts, powers, functions and
responsibilities of various Constitutional Bodies.
- Statutory, regulatory and various quasi-judicial bodies