Weekly UPSC Mains Exam Answer Writing Challenges- General
The main idea behind Weekly Answer Writing Challenge is to make your exam
preparation more result oriented. The most advantageous part of this exercise is
to make your answer visible to everyone, someone may correct you if they find a
mistake in your answer plus it must be also supported by our experts , you may
see others answers also. It is free and definitely will improve your writing
ability and marks in your final examination.
Module - I
General Studies- IV: Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude
- Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, determinants and consequences of
Ethics in human actions; dimensions of ethics; ethics in private and public
relationships. Human Values – lessons from the lives and teachings of great
leaders, reformers and administrators; role of family, society and
educational institutions in inculcating values.
- Attitude: content, structure, function; its influence and relation with
thought and behaviour; moral and political attitudes; social influence and
- Aptitude and foundational values for Civil Service , integrity,
impartiality and non-partisanship, objectivity, dedication to public
service, empathy, tolerance and compassion towards the weaker-sections.
- Emotional intelligence-concepts, and their utilities and application in
administration and governance.
- Contributions of moral thinkers and philosophers from India and world.
For Study Materials Call Us at +91 8800734161 (MON-SAT 11AM-7PM)