(Apply Online) UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) Exam - 2017
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website
www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application
Form have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on
the above mentioned website.
Salient Features of the system to Online Applications Form are given hereunder:
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available
on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form
containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II as per the instructions
available in the above mentioned site through drop down menu.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two
hundred only) [except SC/ST candidates and those specified in Note-2 of Para
4 of the Notice who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing
the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of
State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of
Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of
Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his
photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner
that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in
size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 09th
November, 2016 to 02nd December, 2016 till 6:00 PM after which link will be
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 02.12.2016