(Notification) UPSC : COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2020
No.14/1/2020-E.I(B) : A combined examination for recruitment to the services and posts mentioned in para 2 below will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on the 22nd October, 2020 in accordance with the Rules published by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Dept. of Health) in the Gazette of India dated the 29th July, 2020.
Post Detail :
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service - 182
- (i) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways.- 300
- (ii) Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service. - 66
- (iii) General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council. - 04
- (iv) General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation - 07
For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
NOTE-1: A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination if otherwise eligible but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the written and practical part of the final M.B.B.S. Examination along with the detailed application which will be required to be submitted to the Commission by the candidates who qualify on the result of the Computer based examination.
Note-2: A candidate who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally eligible for admission to the examination but on selection he/she will be appointed only after he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship.
(a) A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August,2019, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1987.
Candidates must be physically and medically fit according to the physical/medical standards for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 as per regulations contained in Appendix III to the Rules of the Examination.
Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI. Application who opt for "Pay by cash" mode should print the system generated Pay-in slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. "Pay by cash" mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 17.08.2020 i.e. one day before the closing date; however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours to SBI Branch, for reason whatsoever, even if holding a valid Pay-in-slip, will have no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 6.00 P.M. of 18.08.2020.
- (a) Pay Matrix Level-10 Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- + restricted Non-practicing allowance (NPA).
- (b) Ordinary rules regarding pensions, gratuity, confirmation etc. as enforced in the Council from time to time will be applicable.
- (c) The candidate will be on probation for a period of two years from the date of appointment which may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority. On satisfactory completion of the probation period will continue in the temporary capacity till confirmed against the permanent vacancy.
- (d) The candidate can be posted anywhere within the jurisdiction of the N.D.M.C. in any of the hospital/dispensaries/M & C family welfare Centres/Primary Health Centres etc.
- (e) Private practice of any kind whatsoever is prohibited.
- (f) The appointment can be terminated on one month’s notice on either side during the period of probation and thereafter, while employed in temporary capacity, NDMC reserves the right to one month’s pay in lieu of notice.
- (g) GDMO shall be entitled for promotion as Senior Medical Officer in the Pay Matrix Level–11 Rs.67700-208700/- and from Senior Medical Officer to Chief Medical Officer in the Pay Matrix Level-12 Rs.78800-209200/- and from Chief Medical Officer to Chief Medical Officer (Nonfunctional Selection Grade) in the Pay Matrix Level–13 Rs.118500-214100/- and Senior Administrative Grade Pay Matrix Level–14 Rs.144200-218200/-.
How to Apply :
2.1 Candidates are required to apply online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the Online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A). Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
2.2 The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
2.3 Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
3. Last date for Submission and Withdrawal of Applications:
(i) The online Applications can be filled upto 18th August, 2020 till 6.00 P.M.
(ii) The online Applications can be withdrawn from 25.08.2020 to 31.08.2020 till 6.00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is
available at Appendix-II (B).
4. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website https://upsconline.nic.in for downloading by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-mail i.d. while filling up Online Application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
Important Date :
Starting Date- 29/07/2020
Last Date – 18/08/2020 upto 06:00 PM Only