UPSC Mains Exam Practice Answer Sheet Booklet and Tips
Dear IASEXAMPORTAL Members,
Presenting this innovative product specially designed for Our IAS Main Exam aspirants who want to practice UPSC Mains descriptive paper beforehand. Usually candidates don't understand the Answer Sheet format which gives them last minute problems. These Sample Answer Sheets will give you enough idea about the words count and side margins which you need to understand
and practice before you actually sit for exam.
This E-Book also contains Tips by UPSC for better evaluation of answer sheets and avoid Common mistakes committed by the candidates.
- Medium: English
- PRICE: FREE
- Hosting Charges: NIL
- File Type: PDF File Download Link via Email
EVALUATION PARAMETERS :
Structure Presentation Understanding
- Do furnish the appropriate details in the answer sheet (viz. Name, Registrations ID and Test ID).
- The Candidate should fill the index table especially for him/her.
- In the left margin, she/he should write only the question number and in the right margin, nothing should be written.
- The page number should be coded by the candidate himself and the range of the page number related to the answer of the question should be used to complete the index table.
- All parts of the questions should be written in one place.
- The candidate need not write anything in his/her answer that decorates the dignity of an individual or an organization.