Help to read important pages in "The Hindu"
I read THE HINDU, can anyone suggest which pages I can leave?
Do not read everything in the newspaper. Read only that which is
the exam. Do not even look at the items from second page to centre
main focus should be on front page, editorials, articles, news
business etc. In the sports page just spend time on recognizing the
personalities and tournaments, which can be asked in exam.
- Before reading a news item, question logically about that topic or
read the article. This way the eyes try to gather the answers for the
raised. Also, the clarity on the topic increases.
- With practice, you should increase efficiency and should not spend
more that 2
hrs on newspaper.
- Many innovations can be made like maps, diagrams, flow charts,
- Keep two mark questions in mind while preparing for the current
separate notes for the personalities, places, awards, terms, etc.
- Keep cuttings of the editorial in a monthly file.
Everyday listen to the AIR news bulletins. They cover all-important
topics in a
dispassionate manner. The analysis after the bulletin is also quite
doing some thing else while listening the news so that you don’t waste
any political or unimportant issue is being discussed in the news you
ignore and concentrate on your work.
- Next day by the time paper comes, you already know what to expect
since you followed news on AIR previous day. So, go to the important
and read slowly, and prepare not
--Pankaj Singh Chauhan