(IAS Interview) Raj Kamal Yadav IAS 2012- AIR 21

IAS INTERVIEW: RAJ KAMAL YADAV IAS 2012- AIR 21

Name : Raj Kamal Yadav

Interview Date: 3/11/2013

Attempt No.: 1st Attempt

MY LOVELY FRIENDS ..WHO HAVE SHOWN NO MERCY WHEN IT COMES TO DO HEALTHY CRITICS OF MY PREPARATION AND PERSONALITY ...THEY HELPED A LOT IN INTERVIEW PREPARATION" SHIKOHABAD (UTTAR PRADESH ) 1st Attempt "It all started when i was in fourth year of my graduation (B.V.Sc & A.H )

In the name of strategy i kept a simple line of action....finish off the optionals while i am pursuing my graduation and keep the THE HINDU as biggest info supplier.....later on i relied on paper 2 more for PRELIMS ...
" I Agree 464985 26 yrs Doctor "FOLLOW ANY NEWS PAPER ....THAN DO SOME BACKGROUND DIGGING OF THE ISSUE....LATER COMPILE A READY TO READ LIKE STUFF .....

OTHER THAN THAT KEEP A TAB ON pib.nic.in other ministry website....follow nay good mazgine if time and patience permits u ...i think tat will cover all for any one provided they are giving there best in this whole exercise..." "for mains yes i gave...around 10-11 hrs a day (approx) but for me everything was along with my course curriculum.. so i have to manage both.....my full focus was on optionals ....in the last month i jus went through my GS NOTES..

for interview other than few mocks at various different places.. my friends honest views about my answers and speaking style helped me a lot..." "NO
joining a coaching or not ...is very personal choice depending upon many odds...time, money, confidence...+/- of guidance.....combining all these one decides whether to go for it or not.....i personally believe coaching restricts the limit of thinking...and constraint the time for self study...." "Chairman

asked about my school ?
Than why I want to quit the most noble profession of a vet to come into busy and pressurized civil services
Why veterinary universities got separated from agricultural universities? Was it right ?

First member

Why you football ? why football is not so developed in INDIA ? why cricket is so much money?
If given authority I’m sure you will give all the money to football ? When I said no-he asked than how you will proceed?
Recent initiatives to develop football?

Second member

Since you are from UP lets talks about your neighbor NEPAL.
What’s going on there? What is INDIA’s stand on all this? Is it right if not what should be done?

Third member

What are the issues INDIA facing in health sector ? At ground what is the most important problem doctors and veterinarians facing in the field ?
Different routes of infection? then a long and jovial discussion on it. Where on one of my answer everybody laughed
What is maternal mortality, infant mortality and our social and health indicators?

Fourth member

Why is Firozabad (my district) famous ?
Than law and order problem here and the child labour issue in glass industry.

What is MSME? Even after govt is spending so much on it why we are not getting desired results?
Difference btw CHINA MSME & INDIA MSME model,why china is doing better than us ?
Why we are not much of value added meat products even after being a rich livestock country ?

Third Member (again)

what is important sanitation or hygiene ? drainage channels will fall in to what category ?
Important diseases transmitted by oral route?

Finally Chairman asked .

Dr Raj I personally think doctors are not good administrators. When I said no sir I don’t agree with it, he asked me to prove him wrong by citing some example .than a discussion

Finally he asked if you are not selected what will you do.?

And at last .thank you RAJ good luck and good day" """MY JOURNEY IS MY REWARD""

believe in yourself ...when i can do it ..others can do it .. than for sure you can also do it...just keep working honestly ...GOD always reward the hard work...The changed dynamics of UPSC game needs a smart approach to things ...so work smart and hard..

a very good luck to all...." "its a good initiative ....keep it up.. i tumbled upon this website when i was searching previous years papers ..its very nice..

And for the record i totally love the daily MCQ from THE HINDU in current affairs section..its jus awesome and gives lot of confidence..." "BLESSINGS OF MY PARENTS AND FAMILY ....GOD'S GRACE A PROPER GUIDANCE BY SOME OF MY SENIORS (UJJWAL SIR, BABU SIR ) ....

MY LOVELY FRIENDS (SAC, INDU, SURENDRA, SWATI) ..WHO HAVE SHOWN NO MERCY WHEN IT COMES TO DO HEALTHY CRITICS OF MY PREPARATION AND PERSONALITY ...THEY HELPED A LOT IN INTERVIEW PREPARATION"