SBI Latest Interview Tips And Question Paper
I Hereby want to give some tips for SBI :
Study SBI History:
- Old name of SBI When it changed.
- Whats Cheque & Draft
- SDR, Repo rate , Reverse Repo Rate, SLR, CRR Definitions.
- RBI History and Funtions.
- Current Governor of RBI?
- Whats Sub Prime Crisis, Inflation, Deflation?
- What is Nationalised and Scheduled Bank?
- Why Do want banking as a career?
- What is Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR)?
- What Different between SB and Current Accounts?
- Also have an touch with Current Affairs?
- If your from Engg. Back Ground Study some latest Developments.
- What are Demat Accounts?
- Study recent budget allocations.
- What are SBI Associate banks?
- What is crossed DD?
- What is Trucated DD?
- Why SBI?
- How long you prepared?
- If Selected ,your Credit goes to whom?
- What you think about Success and Time Management?
- Whats your Long Term Goal?
- When Will be after 5 yrs?
- Funds of a bank other than money transaction?
Okay friends right now thorough these questions. Let
me give others in future, Never get cheated by coaching centers! If u r fresher
just practice bank previous papers and work out.
Some Preparation material for SBI Exams:
Search more Bank PO Books and Practice Material :
Also I would like to motivate GENERAL Category friends, Don't get discouraged
by others. They wont cum wit us throut life.
When I appeared for BANK OF INDIA many of my friends discouraged me that you
are from GEN category so you can't succeed in written exam itself. At that time
I didn't have anybody to guide me. During interview also they Demotivated me by
saying that they will eliminate GEN students. But I had little confidence on GOD
who created me. But GOD blessed me abundantly! friends never mind other Category
students , their wiil b only 5 marks difference which you can make easily.
Success Is Yours!
Do Believe GOD And You Only. Get Blessings From Your Parents, They are the
one who likes us to be happy without expectation. Make a Difference. Take Care
L. Alex, BA. (Hindi), B. Tech (IT)