UPSC CAPF (AC) Interview By Munna Lal- 2012

UPSC CAPF (AC) Interview By Munna Lal- 2012

Full NaMe: Munna lal

Educational Background:  Arts

"the head of my interview board was RAZDAAN mam.i was little nervous before interview,so i was trying to control myself by taking long and deep breath.i open the door and said-may I coMe in,mam?
mam-Yes

Me-good morning sir (due to nervousness) sorry good morning mam and all of you sirs all Members smilled

M1-aapka naam kya hai?

Me -sir,Mera naam MUNNA LAL hai.

M1-aapke padhai ka kharch kaun wahan karta hai?

Me-sir,Mere guardian Mere pathai ka kharch wahan karte hain.

M1-guardian Me kaun?

Me-sir,Mere uncle- anty.

M1-aap CPF kyu join karna chahte hai?

Me-sir,rastra seva karne ke liye.

M1-aapki bhi pahli pasand CISF hi hai?

Me-yes sir.

M1-aapne ab tak kya kiya?

Me-sir,upsc dwara aayojit civil services exam,CPF exam aur state civil services rxam ki taiyari kar raha tha.

M1-iske alawa aapne kuchh nhi kiya?

Me-no sir.

M1-wardi ka sauk nahi hai?

Me-sir ,wardi ke prati to Mera bachpan se hi shauk rha hai.kyuki Mere pitajee SI the aur unki wardi wali photo dekh kar hi bada hua hu.

M1-aapne koi extra curricular activity bhi kiya hai?

Me-yes sir,miane graduation ke dauran mountaneering kiya hai.

M2-have you french degree certificate or diploma certificate?

Me-sir,I have degree certificate.

M2-can you speak french fluently?

Me-no sir.

M2-why?

Me-sir,i dont use it in my daily life .thats why i am not able to speak french language fluently.

M2-according to Me,you wasted your tiMe of graduation if you are not able to speak.now what is the imporatance of your degree for you?

Me-sir, i think i can recall and understand it whenever it need.

M2-ok,ok...tell Me the naMe of three author of french literature..

Me-madam bovary,voltaire,(i am not able to recall now the third naMe but that tiMe i told them)

M1-nitish kumar ji ne kaha hai ki aane wale samay Me bihar ka GDP hi bharat ka GDP hoga..iska kya matlab hai??(i think my hoMe state is BIHAR..so this Question was asked)

Me-sir,Mere anusaar unke kahane ka matlab ye hoga ki bihar teji se vikash kar raha hai.aur bihar ek bada state hai..isliyeaane wale samay Me bharat ke GDP Me bihar ka hissa bahut adhik hoga.

M1-aap kah rahe hai ki bihar vikash kar raha hai.to phir ye bataeye ki nitish ka virodh kyu ho rha hai motihari aur anya jagaho pe?

Me-sir,jaha tak maine newspaper aur anya Medium se is visay ko jana hai uske anusaar bihar govt ne kuchh saalon se teachers ki contract pe bahali ki hai...ab we taechers is bahali ko permanent karne ki maang kar rahe hai..

M3-rohtas jile ka naam rohtas kaise pada?

Me-I answered him..

M4-bihar Me hue barMeshawar mukhiya ki hatya ke baad delhi huye DGP ke samMelan Me aapke DGP abhyanand ke byan par aap ka kyak kahana hai?

Me--I answered

M4-chaliye maan liya ki aapka selection ho jata hai...aapki north east Me CRPF commandant ke rup Me posting hai...apke jawaan drugs lete hai ...aap kya karenge?

Me--I answered..

Mam--ok your interview is over.you may go now.

Me-thank you mam ,thank you sirs..."

What were the basic mantras of your success?

Clear the Concepts ..

What is the best way to prepare current affairs?

In my opinion ,reading newspaper like THE HINDU and DAINIK JAGRAN national issue,chronical monthly magzine is sufficiant for current affairs..

What about tiMe manageMent? And what was your strategy for mains and interview?:

I often makes a study tiMe table but I don't follow it more than a week..

Did you join any coaching institute? What is your opinion about coaching institute?

I joined a coaching institute. and I feel that a good coaching is really good for aspirant. it provides the materials and guidelines that are reduce one's tiMe and Mental tireness..

What is your suggestion for new aspirants?

There is no short cuts so believe yourself and do hard work. and try to find a Mentor who guides you honestly....

Your opinion about UPSCPORTAL Online Community.

This is very useful site and my Thanks to it.

What do you feel about the secret of your success? To whom do you refer for the credit your success?

My Labour and god....

Exam Interview Details:

Exam NaMe:  CAPF
Date:
05-Oct-2012
Attempt No.:
2nd
City: Delhi