Haryana Public Service Commission
(Advertisement o. 1)
Chemist, in Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited
Scale of Pay: Rs.9300-34800+ GP Rs.5400
- A candidate should not be less than 18 years and no t more than 40 years
as on 09.07.2012
- In case of employees of Power Utility or Haryana Govt. Employees the
upper age limit is relaxable to the extent of regular service render by
- M.Sc (Chemistry) 1st Class with one year experience in chemistry
Laboratory in Thermal Power Plant.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard
Divisional Soil Conservation Officer (Class-I) in
Agriculture Deptt., Haryana
Scale of Pay: PB III Rs.15600-39100+ Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay
- A candidate should not be less than 21 years and no t more than 40 years
as on 01.06.2012
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years for the official or
employees of Haryana Govt. Agriculture Department
- B.Sc. (Hon’s) and atleast 2nd Class M.Sc. Agronomy or Soil Science or
Agricultural Chemistry or Bachelor of Engineering (Agricultural Engineering
or Civil Engineering) from a recognized University.
- Five years experience in the Design and execution of Soil and Water
Conservation works after acquiring the minimum basic qualifications.
- Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
- 10+2/B.A/M.A with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing Ph.D Degree in
Agronomy or Soil Science or Agricultural Chemistry.
Deputy Director Fishries (Group- A) in Fishries
Scale of Pay: Pay: PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100+Rs.5400 Grade pay.
- 32 YEARS TO 45 YEARS AS ON 09.07.2012 5 YEARS RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE
LIMIT FOR GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES.
- M.Sc (Zoology) or equivalent from recognized University
- Master Degree from Central Institute of Fisheries Education (Deemed
University) in Fisheries Resources Management, or Inland Aquaculture
- B.Sc. from recognized University with Zoology as one of the subject with
post Graduate Diploma in Fisheries Science (Two years) from Central
Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai or equivalent, and
- Five years experience as Group ‘B’ Officer or equivalent in the State/
Central Institute dealing with Fisheries Administration, Development,
Planning, Research and Management,
- B.Sc. from a recognized University with Zoology as one of the subject
with one year post graduate Training from Institute of India Council of
Agricultural Research or equivalent; and
- Six years experience as Group ‘B’ Officer or its equivalent from State
/Central Institute dealing with Fisheries Administration Development,
Planning Research and Management.
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
Sub Divisional Officer (Panchayati Raj) Civil in the
Development and Panchayat Deptt., Haryana.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be below 21 years and not more than 40
years on 09.07.2012
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from recognized University.
- Hindi upto Matric or 10+2/B.A/M.A with Hindi as one of the subject
Drug Control Officer (Class-II) in Health
Scale of Pay: Rs.9300-34800+ Rs 4000/- Grade Pay (PB-2).
Age Limit: A candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than
40 years as on 09.07.2012
- (a) Second Class Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical
- 1 ½ years experience in manufacturing of at least one of the substances
specified in Schedules ‘C’ appended to the Drugs and Cosmetic Rules, 1945.
- Adequate knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit
Deputy General Manager (Plants) (Class-I) in Haryana
State Cooperative Supply and Marketing Federation Limited
Scale of Pay: Rs. PB-II 9300-34800+Rs.5400/- G.P.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be below 18 years and not more than 40
years as on 09.07.2012
- Degree in Mech. Engg. or degree in production/industrial Engg. or
degree/B. Tech. in food processing technology Engg. with 3 years experience
in each/respective category
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric or 10+2/B.A/M.A with Hindi as
one of the subject.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in Public Works
(B&R) Department, Haryana
Scale of Pay: Rs. 9300-34800+Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay
Age Limit: Candidate should not be below 20 years and not more than 40
years age as on 01.08.2011.
Qualifications: Degree in relevant (Elect.) Engine ering of a
recognized university or one of the other qualification in Elect. Engineering as
specified in Appendix-B of Punjab Service of Engineers Class-II PWD (B&R Br.)
How To Apply:
For application forms and detailed information write to the
Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No.
1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula by remitting
Rs. 500/- for General Category including Dependent son of
ESM of Haryana candidates and Rs. 125/- for
candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes/Backward
Classes/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped persons of Haryana and women
candidates of all categories through Indian Postal Orders/Bank Drafts (from any
branch of Scheduled Bank of India) payable to the
Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission at Panchkula with self
addressed (with Pin Code) envelope of 24x11 cm. size duly stamped with Rs.
50/- for registered post upto 02.07.2012 only otherwise thereafter application
form will not be sent or on cash payment at the counter from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00
P.M and 2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M. on all working days till closing date. The
candidates must write their names, address in block letters, name of the post
for which application form is required and category of form i.e. General or
Reserved (SC/BC/ESM/PH of Haryana only & women candidate of all categories)
because there will be two sets of application forms one for general category
including Dependent of ESM of Haryana and another for reserved category and no
application form will be supplied to those candidates who do not remit the full
prescribed cost of application form and envelope as stated above. No. extra fee,
other than the cost of application form as stated above, will be required to be
deposited along with the application form.
Last Date: 02.07.2012