Mind Maps for UPSC Public Administration (Good Governance)
Mind Map Important Topics:
World Bank Concept
- Political accountability, including the acceptability of political
system by the people and regular elections.
- Freedom of association and participation by various groups in the
process of Governance.
- Bureaucratic accountability and commitment towards public interest
- Freedom of information and expression including openness and
How to face this Challenge
- Participation of the Civil Society in public decision making
- Effective Corporate regulatory frameworks in Enterprises
- Anti-corruption laws for establishing integrity and morality
- Public financial Management for balancing government expenditure and
- Legal and judicial reforms needed for speedy system and trial
- Right to Information Act, 2005 bring in transparency and eradicate of
corruption by civil society direct involvement.
- Citizen Charter represents the commitment of the Organisation towards
quality, time frame of service delivery and accountability.
- National e-Governance Plan to make all government services available to
the citizens of India via electronic media.
- Unique Identification Number mandatory for income tax filings, bank
- Reforms under Second ARC blueprint for revamping the public
- PM's award for Excellence in Public Administration to reward the
extraordinary work done by Government officers
For Study Materials Call Us at +91 8800734161 (MON-SAT 11AM-7PM)