Himachal Pradesh Subordinate
Services Selection Board
Applications from the eligible candidates are invited on
the application format appended as Annexure-“A” in the advertisement as per the
scheme conveyed by the Director Elementary Education Government of Himachal
Pradesh vide letter No. EDN-H(2)B(2) 3/2011-Requisition dated 02.09.2011 for the
eligibility for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (Arts, Non-medical,
Medical), Shastri and Language Teacher.
Name Of Test: Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- For Trained Graduate Teachers(Arts) :- B.A./B.Com. with at least
50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- For Trained Graduate Teachers(Non-Medical):- B.Sc.(NM) with at
least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- For Trained Graduate Teachers(Medical):- B.Sc.(Medical) with at
least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed
- For Shastri :- Shastri with 50% marks from an
institution/University recognized by H.P. Government
- For Language Teacher :- BA with Hindi as an elective subject from
a recognized University with 50% marks in Hindi or its equivalent.
Selection Procedure: Written test.
Qualifying Marks: 60%
Examination Fee: Rs. 500/- for General category candidates and Rs.
200/- for Reserved category candidates. Examination fee must be paid through
Bank Draft OR Indian Postal Order (IPO) in the name of the Secretary, Himachal
Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur HP payable at Hamirpur.