Sample Material of Our Online Coaching Programme
(MCQ) India & World Geography: Asia
1. Consider the following statements:
1. Ajman is one of the seven Emirates of the UAE.
2. Rasal-Khaimah was the last Sheikhdom to join the UAE.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 only
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
2. For India, China, the UK and the USA, which one of the following is the
correct sequence of the median age of their populations?
(a) China< India < UK < USA
(b) India < China < USA < UK
(c) China < India < USA < UK
(d) India < China < UK < USA
3. Which one of the following is the country’s administrative capital/new
federal administrative centre of Malaysia?
(a) Kota Bharu
(b) Kuala Terengganu
4. Elephant pass, which is frequently in the news, is mentioned in the
context of the affairs of which one of the following?
(d) Sri Lanka