(The Gist of Science Reporter) MCQs on Human Virus
MCQs on Human Virus
1. Which of the following viruses can cause warts and cervical & anal cancer in humans?
2. ________is a very large, complex, brick-shaped virus that causes smallpox.
3. __________belongs to the family Picornaviridae
4. In April 2015, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Americas free of _________ transmission causative agent for German measles
b. Influenza virus
d. Rubivirus (rubella virus)
5. Which virus causes progressive failure of the immune system?
a. Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
6. Among the five main hepatitis viruses _________ uses reverse transcriptase to produce its DNA from mRNA.
a. Hepatitis A virus
b. Hepatitis E virus
c. Hepatitis C virus
d. Hepatitis B virus
7. H1N1 is a subtype of_______virus.
a. Influenza A
b. Influenza B
c. Influenza C
d. Influenza D
8. Which among the following is a single-stranded RNA enveloped virus?
9. ________ is the most common cause of severe diarrhoeal disease in young children throughout the world.
10. The causative agent for genital herpes is_________
b. Herpes simplex virus 1
c. Herpes simplex virus 2
<<Go Back To Main Page
Courtesy: Science Reporter