Q.1- Which of the following is correct regarding NGT?
1. It's chairperson should be retired or serving High court or Supreme Court
2. It looks cases environmental protection only
3. Present chairperson is justice swatanter Kumar.
D. 3 only
Q.2- Which of the following is correct regarding The Estimates committee of
1. This is the oldest parliamentary committee
2. It has 30 members elected from both Houses of Parliament
3. A minister can not become member of Estimates committee.
A. 1,2 only
B. 2 only
C. 3 only
Q.2- Which of the following correctly explains trade facilitation agreement?
A. The Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) sets forth a series of measures for
expeditiously moving goods across borders.
B. It is a free trade agreement between European countries.
C. It is a free trade agreement between Pacific Ocean countries
D. None of the above