(Notification) UPPSC: Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam-2018
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer
- District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch)
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)
- Assistant Director Industries (Marketing),Assistant DirectorIndustries (Handloom)
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- District Programme Officer
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
- District Probation Officer
- Designated Officer /Food Safety Officer
- Statistical officer
- Information Officer /District Information Officer / Script Writer / Feature Writers / Incharge, English
- Principals, Government Intermediate Colleges (For Boys or Girls)
- Labour Enforcement Officer
Education Qualification :
1. Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer– Candidate must be a Law Graduate
2. District Basik Shiksha Adhikari– Candidate must be a Post Graduate from a recognized University
3. District Cane Officer– Candidate must be a Agriculture Graduate
4. District Audit Officer– Candidate must be a Commerce Graduate
5. Assistant Controller Legal Measurement Grade I/II– Candidate must possess Degree in Science with Physics or Mathematics Engg. As one subject
6. Assistant Director Industries (Marketing)- Post Graduate Degree in Arts , Science or Commerce or Technology or Post graduate Degree in Textile Industries
7. Assistant Labour Commission- Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Degree in Commerce or Law
8. District Programme Officer- Degree in Sociology/ Social Science Social Work/ Home Science
9. Senior Lecturer- Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
10. District Probation Officer- Post Graduate Degree with Psychology or Sociology or Social Work
11. Designated Officer/ Food Safety Officer– Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects along with one of the prescribed qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Master Degree in Chemistry OR Degree in Medicine
12. Statistical Officer- Master Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Science or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics
13. Information officer/ District Information Officer. Script Writer/ Feature Writer/ Incharge English – Bachelor Degree with Hindi as one of the subjects and Diploma in Journalism or 5 years Journalism experience
14. Principal, Government Intermediate College- Master Degree with LT Diploma /B.Ed./ B.T. with 05 years Teaching experience
15. Labour Enforcement Officer– Bachelor Degree with Economics/ Sociology/ Commerce and Master Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Law/ Labour Relation/ Labour Welfare/ Labour Law/ Commerce/Sociology/Social Work/ Social Welfare/ Trade Management/Personnel Management
16. Assistant Conservator of Forest– Graduation Degree with at least one of the subjects Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ geology/ Forestry/ Statistics or Graduation with Agriculture or Engineering.
17. Range Forest Officer- Graduation Degree with at least two or more of the subjects Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Geology/ Forestry/ Statistics/Horticulture and Environment or Graduation with Agriculture or Engineering.
(i) Unreserved/Other Backward Class : Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
(ii) Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
(iii) Handicapped : Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
Age Limit :
As on 01-July-2018
Minimum – 21 years
Maximum – 40 years
[Age Relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. of UP Rules]
The details of approximate posts to be included in Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (General Recruitment / Physically Handicapped – Backlog / Special Recruitment) Examination carrying the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/-) to Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
How to Apply:
This advertisement is also available on the Commission's official website The online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through the instructions thoroughly given as under and apply accordingly:-
1. When the candidate clicks on the “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ADVERTISEMENTS” Commission's website the On-line advertisement shall be http://uppsc.up.nic.in automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts as given below:
(i) User instructions
A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which “On-line System” is applicable.The Instructions for filling “On-line form” have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before 'View Advertisement' to which they are desirous to see, full advertisement will be displayed along with sample snapshots of ON-LINE Application Procedure. Click on “Apply” for OnlineApplication. On-line application will be completed in three stages :
First Stage: On clicking "Apply", Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the 'Candidate Registration' respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the informations filled by them. If any correction / modification is required, click on 'Click here to modify' and ensure the required corrections / modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the informations filled, click on 'Submit Application'. Consequently, the registration f first stage shall be over. Thereafter "Print Registration Slip" shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
Second Stage: After the completion of the procedure of first stage, 'Fee to be deposited [in INR]' shall be displayed with caption "Click here to proceed for payment". After clicking the above caption of "Click here to proceed for payment", home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz.
(i) NET BANKING
(ii) CARD PAYMENTS and
(iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES.
After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, "Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)" shall be displayed alongwith detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on "Print Payment Receipt".
Third stage: On completion of the procedure of second stage, click on "Proceed for final submission of application form” as a result of which 'format' shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required informations in the format. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his/her photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified space in the On-line application). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. The procedure related for scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix-1. After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “PREVIEW” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” button to forward the same to the Commission. It is ssential that the candidate should fill all informations On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the 'Submit' button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the ON-LINE application process shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this.After clicking the 'Submit' button, the candidate may take a print of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the said print in the office of the Commission, otherwise his/her request shall not be entertained. However it is clarified to the candidates that at the stage of preliminary examination, the hard copy of the documents including their On-Line application
should not be sent to the Commission
- Starting Date – 06-July-2018
- Last Date – 02-August-2018