Model Questions for UPSC PRE CSAT PAPER SET - 42
1. (a) Shakespeare
(c) A’s u like it
(d) Midsummer night’s Dream.
2. In a certain code language AUGUST is written as DSUGUW, then how is SISTER written in that code?
3. If SPADE is written as EEFQS, how is SPEAK written in that code language?
4. What is the code for ASK, if MAKE is written as 33.
5. Saurav is facing north-west? He turns 90° in the clockwise direction, then 180° in the anticlockwise direction and then another 90p in the same direction. Which direction is he facing now?
6. Find out in which direction am I going now, if I started walking positioning my back towards sun. After sometime I turned left, then turned right and then towards left again.
(a) north or west
(b) North or south
(c) South or west
(d) None of these
7. Pointing to a boy Kavita said to her friend that he is son of the daughter of the father of her uncle. The boy is Kavita’s –
(d) Son in law
8. Ram is the brother of Shyam. Lily is the sister of Ram. Mohan is the brother of Milly. Milly is the daughter of Shyam. Mahesh is the father of Lily. Who is the uncle of Mohan?
9. Kaushik has two wives Shiela and Ragini. Kiran is Ragini’s step daughter. How is Shiela related to Kiran?
10. Pointing to a man I said, ‘’ He is the father of my brother’s uncle’s son’s brother. How am I related to ‘him’?
1 (d), 2 (c), 3 (a), 4 (b), 5 (a), 6 (a), 7 (d), 8 (c), 9 (a), 10 (d)