Model Questions for UPSC PRE CSAT PAPER SET - 49
1. Who is sitting next to D to left
(d) can’t be determined
2. Who does not sit adjacent to each other?
3. What is F’s position with reference to E?
(a) Second to left
(b) Third right
(c) Second to right
Direction: Answer the questions based on the given information K, L,
M, N, O, P, Q and R are sitting around a circle facing the centre. N is fourth
to the right of R. P is fourth to the right of L. M is fourth to the right of O
who is not an immediate neighbor of L or N. K is not an immediate neighbor of N.
4. Who is third to the right of L?
5. Who is to the immediate left of N?
6. What is L’s position with respect to Q?
(a) Third right
(b) fourth to left
(c) Fifth right
(d) Third to left
7. Who is fourth to the left of Q?
8. In which of the following combinations is the third person sitting in
between the first and the second person?
Direction: In each of the following questions four words are given-
9. Which word will come in third place if arranged alphabetically as in
10. Find the word to be placed fourth-
1 (d) 2 (a) 3 (c) 4 (b) 5 (a) 6 (a) 7 (c) 8 (a) 9 (b) 10 (c)