ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE
Assistant Engineers in A.P. PH & ME Sub-Ordinate
Service : April 2011
Applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made
available on WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in)
from 19/04/2011 to 19/05/2011 (Note: 16/05/2011 is the last date for
payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineers in A.P.
Public Health and Municipal Engineering Sub-Ordinate Service.
(NOTIFICATION NO. 0 6/2011)
The Commission has dispensed with the sale of applications through HPOs /
Sales Counter of Commission’s office. The desirous eligible Candidates may apply
ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this
recruitment. The details are as follows:-
|Name of the Post
|Age as on
|Scale of Pay
||Assistant Engineers in A.P.
PH&ME Sub-Ordinate Service.
- A Degree in B.E. Civil or Mechanical of a University established or
incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or Institution
recognized by the UGC. OR
- B.Sc (Engineering) degree of the Benares Hindu University; or
- A pass in sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the AMIE (India) Civil Examination.
- L.C.E. Diploma or any other equivalent Diploma of any recognized
- LME., Diploma of any recognized Institute; OR
- LSE, Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and
How to pay Fees and fill in the Application Form:
- I Step: The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in)
and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of
Birth, and Community.
- II Step: Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant
will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers
/State Bank of India.
- III Step: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one
of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan
with Journal Number in the first instance.
- IV Step: On the next working day after payment of Fee the
Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get the
format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns
in the Application and should submit ON-Line. Even after making payment of
fee, candidate fails to submit the bio-data particulars, such applications
shall be rejected without giving any notice.
- V Step: If any candidate fails to enter “Community” for any
reason, they will be treated as an OC without giving any notice.
- Last date for payment of Fee at AP Online/SBI is 16/05/2011
- Last date for submission of Application is