Recruitment of Civil Judges, (Junior Division)
at HPPSC : 2011
Applications are invited on the web based Interface for applying online ,from the eligible and desirous citizens of India, for admission to the
H.P. Judicial Service Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2011, based on Multiple Choice Questions (100% objective type), to be conducted at Shimla
and Dharamsala in Kangra District (if adequate Nos. of candidates opt for Dharamsala centre), followed by main written examination and viva voce, for
appointment to the following vacancies of Civil Judges, (Junior Division) in the pay scale of Rs.27,700-44,770/- :-
(ADVERTISEMENT NO.VIII /2011)
Civil Judges, (Junior Division):
- Total Post: 12 Posts
- Clear cut Vacancies: 6 (SC-02,ST-02 & OBC-02)
- Anticipated Vacancies That may arise due to retirement / promotion or otherwise: 6 ( UR-02,ST-01 & OBC-03)
- Pay scale: of Rs.27,700-44,770/-
- Qualification: As on first of March, 2011, a candidate must be holder of degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 22 years but must not be more than 30 years of age as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications in the
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING ONLINE:
- Examination Fees: General / Unreserved category Rs.250/-.
- Demand Draft for examination fee may be prepared in advance in favour of Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission, Nigam
Vihar, Shimla-2, payable at Shimla before filing Application Form Online.
- Candidates are required to visit at http/www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
and click the link to APPLY ONLINE for HPJS-2011.
- Register yourself as a New User in H.P.P.S.C. website. Click the link “NEW
USER SIGNUP HERE” on the web page and fill the parameters of Name, User ID, Password, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and
Date of Birth. Then press the button “Create User”. This User ID and Password.
will be applicable for all future references regarding this examination. Then click the link Apply for Examination and Click to
Apply. Fill the Online form for the said examination by filling the parameters of Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Examination
Centre, Address, Name & Address of two persons (for credential certificate
purpose), Bank Draft detail etc.
- After filling-up the form, download the same and take the print on A-4 size
- Paste your one recent photograph, sign in the specified box and send this Application Form (alongwith Demand Draft) in 9” x 6” envelope by
Registered / Speed Post to “The Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla-171002” for further processing so as
reach latest by 01-03-2011. The application, complete in all respect can
also be deposited in the office of the Commission in person.
The last date for receipt of applications, complete in all respects, is First of March, 2011.