Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude for Civil Services Examination
By P. N. Roy Chowdhury, G. Subba Rao
Publisher Access Publishing India Pvt Ltd
Publication Year 2014 June
Number of Pages 640 Pages
Book Type Entrance Exam Book
About the Book:
This new edition of the highly successful book authored by two distinguished
IAS veterans has been extensively revised incorporating the following
- Comments and suggestions from students and teachers.
- Pattern of questions in the examination.
- New topics and case studies.
New to the Second Edition
- An introductory chapter giving an overview of Ethics.
- Two new chapters - Political Attitudes and International Morality.
- Exhaustive Glossary on the various ethical (and other relevant)
concepts, terms and theories.
- A new chapter on moral maxims based on famous quotations of great
philosophers, thinkers, statesmen and saints.
Other Significant Changes
- Extensive revision of the chapters - Western Moral Thinkers and Ethics
and Human Interface.
- Updated chapter on Lokpal to reflect, The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act.
- More Case Studies covering diverse administrative and moral contexts.