CAPF-AC Exam Model Questions : SET-4
1. Which of the following statements is/are correct regarding CPI?
1. For presenting a more accurate and realistic price situation, the government will release next month a new series of Consumer Price Index (CPI) with 2012 as base year for computing the retail inflation rate.
2. From January, 2016, onwards, inflation rates is compiled using the actual CPI of the revised series
Which of the following statements is/are true-?
a) Only 1
b) Only 2
c) Both 1 & 2
d) Neither 1 nor 2
2. Mercosur is a custom union between countries of which of the following continents?
A. North America
B. South America
D. None of the above
3. Which of the following statements are correct regarding The Aadhaar Bill,2016?
1. Every citizen is entitled to obtain an Aadhaar number.
2. To verify the identity of a person receiving a subsidy or a service, the government may require them to have an Aadhaar number.
3. Biometric information will not be shared with anyone even in the interest of national security.
A. 2 only
4. Which of the following countries has maximum Muslim population in the world?
D. Saudi Arabia
5. Which of the following is correct regarding European Union?
1. All members of European Union use Euro as Currency
2. European Parliament is elected every five years by European council members
3. EU has developed an internal single market
C. 3 only
ANS: 1(c), 2(b), 3(a), 4(c), 5(c)