CAPF-AC Exam Model Questions : SET-7
1. Prohibition of discrimination on groups of religion etc (Article 15 of the constitution of India) is a fundamental right classifiable under
(a) The right to freedom of religion
(b) The right against exploitation
(c) The cultural & educational rights
(d) The right to equality.
2. According to the constitution of India the term ‘district judge’ shall not include.
(a) Chief presidency magistrate
(b) Sessions Judge
(c) Tribunal Judge
(d) Chief justice of a small cause court.
3. Which one of the following statements is incorrect?
(a) Goa attainted full state hood in 1987
(b) Diu is an island in the Gulf of Khambhat
(c) Daman & Diu were separated from Goa by the 56th Amendment of the constitution of India
(d) Dadra & Nagar Haveli were under French colonial rule till 1954
4. If a new state of the Indian union is to be created, which one of the following schedules of the constitution must be amended?
5. Which constitutional authority recommends the principles governing the grants –in- aid of the revenues to the sates out of the consolidated fund of India?
(a) Inter- State Council
(b) Finance Commission
(c) Union Ministry of Finance
(d) Public Accounts Committee
ANS: 1(a), 2(d), 3(c), 4(b), 5(b)