CAPF-AC Exam Model Questions : SET-8
1. Researchers at Stanford University on April 2015 created a smartphone battery that charges in only one minute. In this context, consider the following statements:
I. It is the first high-performance aluminum battery which is fast-charging, long-lasting and inexpensive.
II. It comprises of an aluminum anode, a graphite cathode and an ionic liquid electrolyte.
Which is/are incorrect?
1. Only I
2. Only II
3. Both I and II
4. Neither I nor II
2. Name the foreign minister of Belarus who visited India from 14 April to 16 April 2015.
1. Piotr Krauchanka
2. Sergei Martynov
3. Mikhail Khvostov
4. Vladimir Makei
3. Name the project that was launched by kerala Government on 19 April 2015 to end liquor abuse in the state
3. Battle against alcohol abuse
4. None of the above
4. Name the first woman who climbed the 8850 metre (29035 feet) Mount Everest summit twice in a week.
1. Pasang Lhamu Sherpa
2. Chhurim Sherpa
3. Dandu Sherpa
4. Tenzing Norgay Sherpa
5. Who among the following Indian race walkers did not qualified for the 2016 Rio Olympics during the IAAF Race Walking Challenge at Rio Maiorin Portugal on 19 April 2015?
1. Khushbir Kaur
2. Manish Rawat
3. Sandeep Kumar
4. Irfan Kolothum Thodi
ANS: 1(d), 2(d), 3(a), 4(b), 5(d)