CAPF-AC Exam Model Questions : SET-10
1. By which Act was the public service commission established for first time in India?
(a) Indian Council Act 1892
(b) Council Act 1909
(c) Government of India Act 1919
(d) Government of India Act 1935
2. When was the Anti- defection Act passed?
3. According to Article 1 of the constitution, India is a:
(a) Group of states
(b) Federation of states
(c) Confederation of states
(d) Union of states
4. National Development Council was constituted on
(a) 6 August 1950
(b) 1 April 1951
(c) 6 August 1952
(d) 16 August 1952
5. Consider the following statements:
1. When the sun, the moon and the earth are in straight line the height of the tide will be lower.
2. Twice in a month, when the moon’s orbit is close to the earth unusually high and low tides occur.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
(a) only 1
(b) only 2
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
ANS: 1(d), 2(b), 3(b), 4(b), 5(d)