Union Public Service Commission
Combined Medical Services Examination 2014
A combined examination for recruitment to the services and
posts mentioned in para 2 below will be conducted by the Union Public Service
Commission on the 22 June, 2014 in accordance with the Rules published by the
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Dept. of Health) in the Gazette of India
dated the 22th March, 2014
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services.
- General Duty Medical Officer Grad - II in East Delhi Municipal
Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
- For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the
written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32
years as on 1st January, 2014, i.e. the candidate must have been born not
earlier than 2nd January, 1982
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped who are
exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees
Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by
cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner &
Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State
Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website
www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online
Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions
are available on the above mentioned website.
- Last Date For Receipt Of Applications : 21.04.2014
Courtesy: Union Public Service Commission