Free E-Book: Current Affairs 2012 -13
- New Trade Policy to boost India’s Export
- SEBI Notified Norms for Listing of Stock Exchange
- The Rupee Plunged to a Record Low of 56.90
- What does Sovereign Rating Baa Means?
- What is ECB ?
- Textiles Ministry sets $40 billion Export Target
- SEBI allowed Partial Flexibility in IDRs
- India’s NSE became the World’s Largest Bourse in Equity Segment
- E-Challan and Receipt (ECR) Facility Launched by (EPFO)
- India Registered Highest Ever Trade Deficit
- NABARD Introduces New System for Farmers
- RBI Partially Lifted Curbs on Banks’ Foreign Exchange Transactions
- Advisory Group on ARF
- TRAI to Act like a Civil Court