Free UPSC Coaching for Minorities by Osmania University
Centre for Educational Development of Minorities, Osmania
University, has invited applications from minority students who have been
qualified in UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) and are interested to appear in Civil
Service (Mains) exams, to provide them free coaching.
Eligible candidates whose family annual income is not more than 2 lakh can
submit their applications at Director CEDM, Nizam College, Campus, Hyderabad, on
or before September 27, 2016.
Activities of the Centre
Coaching is provided for the following competitive Examinations;
- Central Service - UPSC Preliminary Examinations.
- State Services - APPSC Group - I Services.
- Engineering Services and GATE Programmes for Engineering Students.
- Public Sector Banks-BSRB examinations for Probationary Officers and
Clerical Grade positions.
- The Reserve Bank of India Services.
- National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development Services.
- Life Insurance Corporation Services.
The Centre has a good library for the benefit of the students with a
collection of 3000 books. It subscribes to 10 journals/periodicals and five
Study Material by way of notes on important topics is provided to the
students on various subjects.
The Coaching Centre has the following objectives:
- To organise coaching progammes for S.C.s, S.T.s and Minorities to
prepare them for various competitive examinations
- To offer career guidance and counselling
- To provide reference books and reference materials useful for
Osmania University Campus
Telangana State, India.
Courtesy: Osmania University