|1. Consider the following Statements.
- T state is a huge, shining ball in space that produce
tremendous amount of light.
- Om sur is a medium sized stone.
- Starts have a life span of about 10 billion years.
Which of the above are true?
- i & ii
- ii & iii
- All of the above
|2. Match the following:
- Asteroids (a) Rocky & metallic objects known as minor
- Asteroid Belt (b) Doughnut shaped concentration of asteroids
enlisting the sun.
- Comets (c) Made of dirty ice, gas & dust.
- Meteorites (d) Smaller pieces of rock & dust enlisting the
a) i – a , ii – b, iii – c, iv – d
b) i – b, ii – a, iii – d, iv – c
c) i – c, ii – b, iii – a, iv – d
d) i – d, ii – b, iii – a, iv – c