(Apply Online) UPSC Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical
Service Examination, 2017
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATIONS
Candidates are required to apply Online using the website
Salient features of the system of Online Application Form are given hereunder
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online applications are available
on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form
containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions
available in the above mentioned website through drop down menus.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred
only) [excepting SC/ST/Female/Physically Handicapped candidates who are
exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch
of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of
India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of
Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any
Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Before start filling up of Online Application, a candidate must have
his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a
manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not less that 3 KB in
size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 8th February,
2017 to 03rd March, 2017 till 18.00 Hours.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if
due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple
applications then he/ she must ensure that the applications with higher RID
is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall
be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be
adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form,
they are providing their valid and active E-Mail IDs as the Commission may
use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different
stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their emails at regular intervals
and ensure that the e-mail address ending with @nic.in are directed to their
inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.