Indian Economic Service/Indian
Statistical Service Examination, 2011
All the candidates qualified on the basis of the result of the written part
of the IES/ISS Exam, 2011 are requested to fill the Detailed Application Form (DAF)
How To Apply:
- Candidates must apply Online by using the website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
The Online Detailed Application Form can be filled from 01-06-2012 to
12-06-2012 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
- Candidates should ensure that all columns of the Online Detailed
Application Form are filled in correctly. No correspondence will be
entertained by the Commission from candidates to change any of the entries
made in the Detailed Application Form.
Last Date for Receipt of Printed Copy of Online Detailed Application:
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the Finally Submitted
online Detailed Application Form and sign on each page and submit it to the
Commission along with certificates duly attested and Summary Sheet.
- The last date for receiving printed copy of online Detailed Application
along with enclosures/certificates and Summary Sheet is 15-06-2012. The
envelope containing the printed copy of the Online Detailed Application Form
should be superscribed with “Detailed Application for IES/ISS Examination,
2011” and must reach the Under Secretary (IES/ISS), Union Public Service
Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069 on or before
the date specified above.
- Detailed Application Form can also be delivered at Union Public Service
Commission counter by hand on or before the date specified above. The
Commission will not be responsible for the applications delivered to any
other functionary of the Commission.