Jawaharlal Nehru University
Applications are invited for one temporary post of JRF/SRF in DBT sponsored
project titled "Identifying spatial correlates of biochemical components in the
EEG: Experimental and theoretical approaches"
The appointments will be for a project until Feb 2013.
- For JRF - M.Sc. in Biological or Physical Sciences .
- For SRF - M.Sc. in Biological or Physical Sciences with a minimum of two
years of active research experience in neurobiology related work;
publications will be preferred.
Desirable : Experience in wave form/EEG analysis, working with free
moving rats, stereotaxic surgery, use of Matlab will be preferred.
Salary/Fellowship : Fellowship/salary will be granted as per DBT rules;
applicants are advised to check DBT Web sites for details.
Important dates :
- Last date to apply : September 27, 2013
- Candidates are welcome to visit the lab Web site :
- The undersigned may be contacted for clarification.
- Selection in the project does not in any way qualify candidates to
register for Ph.D. in JNU.
- Candidates will be short listed based on their qualification in
the application and need of the project work.
- Short listed candidates will be called for interview, if
necessary; no TA/DA will be provided.
Applications on plain paper along with a copy of bio-data of the candidate
with relevant documents should reach the project Director, Prof. B. N. Mallick,
School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110 067 by Sept
Special Centre for Sanskrit Studies, J.N.U. New Delhi- 67
Advt. No. dit-ilci/ilcijnu/2013/circular/2
Suitable candidates are invited for a WALK-IN INTERVIEW on 26/09/2013 at 9.30
am in the Special Centre for Sanskrit Studies, JNU, New Delhi for the following
purely temporary posts in DIT sponsored projects
Courtesy: Jawaharlal Nehru University